Attention agents and brokers in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario!
Are you looking for free Continuing Education (CE) credits?
Do you know the difference between a travel insurance solution and iPMI (International Private Medical Insurance)? Do you want to learn how to successfully overcome global mobility challenges? Get the right global mobility strategy to embrace these changing times in a free CE Credit Webinar on Wednesday, April 29 or Wednesday, May 6, sponsored by MSH International (Americas).
Join this session to learn:
- How to define an expatriate vs. a global citizen
- Solutions for an improved travel and health care experience for globally mobile clients
- Best practices on how to provide value amid changing global circumstances
Register today for one of the upcoming sessions:
- Wednesday, April 29 – 11am MST / 10am PST / 1pm EST
- Wednesday, May 6 – 11am MST / 10am PST / 1pm EST
Hosted by Sales Executives, Alannah Amantea and Addie Ziprick
Sponsored by MSH International (Americas)